Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cronos
Forum: Simulators February 4th 10, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Cronos
Steam Stinks!!!!

raamman wrote:
> On Dec 9 2009, 7:43 pm, "Don Schwartz Jr"
> > wrote:
>> Trying to run a little GTR Evo offline and I can't launch the game because
>> the servers are...
Forum: Simulators December 24th 09, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Cronos
Steam Stinks!!!!

Don Schwartz Jr wrote:
> I had to uninstall steam then reinstall which deleted my games too so I
> spent 10 1/2 hours while steam downloaded the games.
> Don

Next time backup your steam game...
Forum: Simulators December 24th 09, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Cronos
Long live usenet

APLer wrote:

> Riight.

You calling me a liar?
Forum: Simulators December 24th 09, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Cronos
Golden Age of Racing

APLer wrote:

> Hmm. Seems more like a Need For Speed clone to me.

In what way? Look at the pics, they are all mid 60's F1 cars.
Forum: Simulators December 23rd 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Cronos
Golden Age of Racing

Jan Verschueren wrote:

> The similarities end there... I've never had the misfortune of trying it
> myself, but from posts here at the time of it's release I gather it's quite
> terrible.

Forum: Simulators December 23rd 09, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By Cronos
Golden Age of Racing

Must be bad because it is on sale for $7.49 and I have never heard of it
before. Looks a bit like GPL though.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GAOR/golden-age-of-racing
Forum: Simulators December 23rd 09, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Cronos
Long live usenet

APLer wrote:

> My posts here go back to August 2008.

Mine go back to 1993, under various names of course.
Forum: Simulators December 23rd 09, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Cronos
Long live usenet

APLer wrote:

>Not trolling you understand, but explaining what may not appear obvious,

Not trolling? That's a first.
Forum: Simulators December 14th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Cronos
traction control algorithms

rcgldr wrote:

> Traction control usually cut's fuel to cylinders in a cyclical pattern,
> and in some street cars it may just retard the spark. Stability control
> uses individual wheel braking.

My...
Forum: Simulators December 10th 09, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Cronos
Steam Stinks!!!!

Don Schwartz Jr wrote:
> Trying to run a little GTR Evo offline and I can't launch the game because
> the servers are busy! My first and last game that needs steam to run. It's
> been 2 days now...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10