AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   '05 Touareng or '05 Landcruiser (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=329934)

Crispin June 4th 09 09:16 AM

'05 Touareng or '05 Landcruiser

Hi Folks,

I want to get rid of my landrover and get either a landcruiser (LC4)
or Touareg (2.5 TDi)
The LC is slightly more than the VW (About £4k) but I am sure I can
beat them down.
It looks like the VW has a higher spec with bells and whistles for the
same money than the LC. The LC has a digital clock! Rocking.

I will mostly use it for normal day to day commute and a bit of
offroad fun. Not going to drive across Africa in it.

I am mostly concerned with reliability. The landrover (freelander) has
been an absolute dog to me. Cost me a fortune in repairs. Worst choice
I ever made (Save the "You would've know". I know i know)

Thanks
Crispin