AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   1998 Explorer cableless temperature controller problems? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22815)

[email protected] January 31st 05 07:44 AM

1998 Explorer cableless temperature controller problems?

I know this is an old post, but you sound like you may have the common
bland door problem. Check out this site for assistance
http://www.blenddoorfix.netfirms.com

JGayman wrote:
> "Greg" > wrote in message
> . com...
> > I took custody of the defective FA CHMB assembly-A/C PLENUM and

intend to
> > take some digital images to post and also submit to Ford asking

them to
> > recall or compensate for repair costs for something that shouldn't

fail so
> > soon. The consumer shouldn't be subjected to performing the quality
> > assurance for a poorly designed component.

> That would be great ! I've been wondering what this thing actually

looks

[email protected] January 31st 05 07:47 AM

It sounds like you have the common blend door problem. Check out
http://www.blenddoorfix.netfirms.com for the fix.