AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Modifications for my Roadster... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74181)

Peer Landa September 8th 06 05:05 PM

Modifications for my Roadster...

Alright...
..so I finally got my act together -- here's the mod-page for my Roadster:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~peer/roadstermods.html

-- peer

Remove This September 8th 06 07:14 PM

Modifications for my Roadster...

Whew; I'm so tired...

<--{ LOL }-->

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "

frank September 9th 06 01:02 AM

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:14:14 +0000, Remove This wrote:

> Whew; I'm so tired...

Indeed. Peer, how do you have time for Karma? With me, my interests are
always bumping each other out of the picture - a kind of
Rock-Paper-Scissors. Computing out wits amateur radio. Music drowns out
computing. Astronomy sees farther than my MX5 can go. MX5 runs over my
guitar...

Frank