AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Paddock Mustang Parts vendor - CLOSED (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=361451)

D E Willson September 18th 10 04:47 PM

The Paddock Mustang Parts vendor - CLOSED

According to the latest issue ofMustang Monthly, The Paddock has
closed it's doors and sold off it's inventory. Not one of my primary
sources for parts, but, any closure is a loss to the restoration
hobby.

Brent[_4_] September 18th 10 06:03 PM

On 2010-09-18, D E Willson > wrote:
> According to the latest issue ofMustang Monthly, The Paddock has
> closed it's doors and sold off it's inventory. Not one of my primary
> sources for parts, but, any closure is a loss to the restoration
> hobby.

their website is a closed message. I ordered from them once. their web
ordering system was a real pain. Ultimately I think that's what probably
hurt them.

Brent[_4_] September 18th 10 06:07 PM

On 2010-09-18, Brent > wrote:
> On 2010-09-18, D E Willson > wrote:
>> According to the latest issue ofMustang Monthly, The Paddock has
>> closed it's doors and sold off it's inventory. Not one of my primary
>> sources for parts, but, any closure is a loss to the restoration
>> hobby.

> their website is a closed message. I ordered from them once. their web
> ordering system was a real pain. Ultimately I think that's what probably
> hurt them.

Oops. I'm wrong I got them confused with NPD.

D E Willson September 21st 10 08:15 PM

The Paddock Mustang Parts vendor - CLOSED

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:07:06 +0000 (UTC), Brent
> wrote:

>On 2010-09-18, Brent > wrote:
>> On 2010-09-18, D E Willson > wrote:
>>> According to the latest issue ofMustang Monthly, The Paddock has
>>> closed it's doors and sold off it's inventory. Not one of my primary
>>> sources for parts, but, any closure is a loss to the restoration
>>> hobby.

>> their website is a closed message. I ordered from them once. their web
>> ordering system was a real pain. Ultimately I think that's what probably
>> hurt them.

>Oops. I'm wrong I got them confused with NPD.

Paddock wasn't a problem for ordering. I do think they carried some
lower standard parts. Conversely, NPD is a pain to order from, but
they tend to carry more high end stuff.

[email protected] November 7th 17 06:37 PM

The Paddock Mustang Parts vendor - CLOSED

NPD is horrable ive had so many problems with them and they advertize parts that they dont have and they sent me a different one without asking