AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Tasteful (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=336466)

Halmyre[_1_] September 2nd 09 07:27 AM

Tasteful

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

--
Halmyre

Zathras September 2nd 09 11:09 AM

Tasteful

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:27:22 -0700 (PDT), Halmyre
> wrote:

>http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

That's utterly fantastic. I've never seen such an excellent
*distressed* look for an interior. Just look how it reflects on the
wind screen. Fab. I'd need relaxation therapy after driving that.

As is noted in the site, how did he not fix the wheels to fit the
arches?

For me, the best bit is the vast sum of money he's spent transforming
a 2 cent car into something worth less..

Excellent..I often visit barryboys when I need cheering up!!

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)

Catman September 2nd 09 12:32 PM

Tasteful

Halmyre wrote:
> http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

OM*F*G

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

SteveH September 3rd 09 06:47 PM

Tasteful

Zathras > wrote:

> For me, the best bit is the vast sum of money he's spent transforming
> a 2 cent car into something worth less..

If he started off with a real 155 Q4, then he deserves a very slow and
painful death, as Q4s are very rare and actually worth half decent
money.
Alfa 156 TSpark Sportwagon Veloce Selespeed - Alfa 75 TSpark Lusso -
Ducati 750SS - BMW R100RT - Toyota Prius T-Spirit

Zathras September 4th 09 09:58 AM

Tasteful

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:47:09 +0100, (SteveH)
wrote:

>Zathras > wrote:
>
>> For me, the best bit is the vast sum of money he's spent transforming
>> a 2 cent car into something worth less..

>If he started off with a real 155 Q4, then he deserves a very slow and
>painful death, as Q4s are very rare and actually worth half decent
>money.

I know what you're saying but I can't help feeling that he's spent a
lot more than the purchase price of a 155 Q4 on that interior. Looks
like there might be full leather, electronic toys (SatNav, DVD system,
obligatory massive sound system) etc..etc.. Can't have been cheap. Now
the car's worthless (IMHO).

GT[_11_] September 8th 09 09:38 PM

Tasteful

"Halmyre" > wrote in message
> http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

I don't usually get involved in these things, but that is a real state! The
only saving grace is that it doesn't look too much like an alfa any more!

What a fanny!