AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Racing Legends cancelled. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=41315)

reggie white August 21st 05 04:29 AM

Racing Legends cancelled.

The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
Legends is officially cancelled.

Steve Simpson August 21st 05 05:06 AM

> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
> Legends is officially cancelled.

Source?

I guess they just weren't able to find better shots of the interior of the
Lotus transporter :(

Steve Whitty August 21st 05 06:40 AM

"Steve Simpson" > wrote in message
>> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
>> Legends is officially cancelled.

> Source?
>
> I guess they just weren't able to find better shots of the interior of the
> Lotus transporter :(

maybe they've joined forces with iRacing LOL

cheers

steve

redTed August 21st 05 02:04 PM

> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
> Legends is officially cancelled.

And some of us knew this in 2001 but were ritually abused and ridiculed by
all and sundry.
Ellison, Simmons...etc.

whooo August 21st 05 03:00 PM

redTed wrote:
>>The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
>>Legends is officially cancelled.

> And some of us knew this in 2001 but were ritually abused and ridiculed by
> all and sundry.
> Ellison, Simmons...etc.

....and you'd have bet your life on it! Yeah, right. <ROLLS EYES>

Mauro Licciardello August 21st 05 03:09 PM

reggie white wrote:
> The West Brothers have announced what most of us already knew. Racing
> Legends is officially cancelled.

Source? Don't tell me the Lotus transporter driver.

--
Mauro Licciardello

Darus August 21st 05 04:44 PM

A message from the afterlife from their cat?

redTed August 21st 05 04:53 PM

>> And some of us knew this in 2001 but were ritually abused and ridiculed
>> by all and sundry.
>> Ellison, Simmons...etc.

> ...and you'd have bet your life on it! Yeah, right. <ROLLS EYES>

It wasn't a life or death issue. It was something that seriously ****ed me
off at the time tho.
There were lots of "<ROLLS EYES>" when I suggested all the West's *self
made* hype and propaganda was nothing but hot air.
I don't recall you being around then either. Perhaps you're Simmons in
disguise.

jason moyer August 21st 05 05:38 PM

Steve Whitty wrote:

> maybe they've joined forces with iRacing LOL

LOLOLOLOL

Er, wait, I don't get it (?)

Bob Simpson August 21st 05 07:02 PM

With no link and a search showing no such announcement, this is
obviously a vapour hoax about probable vapourware.

As is the case with most hoaxes, it's quite believable, though.