AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   This is an interesting newsgoup (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=343109)

LEVIATHAN November 23rd 09 03:58 AM

This is an interesting newsgoup

Truly a study contrasting the inteligent against the idiots and the
wishfull thinking. But still worth the time to read. Fun. Could be
more posts....

I was just given a 97 SL2 by my father. Its in great shape for a
Saturn. My father implores me to trade it for a tranny to put in my
87 Ford Bronco II. LOL, Im pretty sure theres not a man alive willing
to trade me a new, or perfectly rebuilt tranny for it. Sad it isnt
even worth a 20 year old tranny....

Rob

Joe Blow November 24th 09 03:29 AM

This is an interesting newsgoup

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:58:49 -0800 (PST), LEVIATHAN
> wrote:

>Truly a study contrasting the inteligent against the idiots

>My father implores me to trade it for a tranny to put in my 87 Ford Bronco II.

Trading a '97 to fix a '87..... Yeah, I see the contrast between the
inteligent (sic) against the idiots.

Linda[_2_] December 6th 09 06:07 PM

This is an interesting newsgoup

Rob,
I have over 230K miles on my one owner 1994 SW2 and consider it the
best car I ever owned. I just took it for a 4 day trip 1/2 way across
the country and will do the full trip cross country after I take my 67
VW camper first. The S series Saturn will last a long time if treated
well and I even get 30mpg. Push the Ford to the side till you can
locate another trans and enjoy the comfort of a Saturn that doesn't
dent : )

BTW you can list the need for a used trans on craigslist when you have
saved the cash.
Change your oil every 3k.
Linda