AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Audi 90: Left headlight/fog light out.. BUT Brights work (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=49739)

Erik November 27th 05 03:07 PM

Audi 90: Left headlight/fog light out.. BUT Brights work

My left headlight along with my left fog light are out, but the brights
work on the left. The fog light of course does not come on with
brights.

I checked all fuses, they are fine? Where can I start?

Thanks in advance,

Erik
1993 Audi 90 CS

Steve68s November 27th 05 04:01 PM

Audi 90: Left headlight/fog light out.. BUT Brights work

"Erik" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My left headlight along with my left fog light are out, but the brights
> work on the left. The fog light of course does not come on with
> brights.
>
> I checked all fuses, they are fine? Where can I start?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Erik
> 1993 Audi 90 CS

sounds silly but have you checked the bulbs? think it it was the relay it
would be out on both sides,

Steve.

Steve

Erik November 27th 05 11:24 PM

Audi 90: Left headlight/fog light out.. BUT Brights work

Not silly, actually BOTH bulbs were out at the same time... and both of
the bulbs looked find, I tried replacing one and it didn't work, so I
tried another bulb and they work fine now.. thanks..

Guess next time I change a bulb and it doesn't work, I won't rule out
2nd bad bulb ;-)

Erik