AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Audi 100 w/o rear seats (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=142843)

Yvan@office April 12th 07 07:55 AM

Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
5000) without rear seats?

English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot
of space for transporting goods at the back.

I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I
can get some tax deductions.

P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me that
back then there was a lot mote activity.

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Yvan@office April 12th 07 08:00 AM

Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Nedavno Yvan@office napisa:

> Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
> 5000) without rear seats?
>
> English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
> type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot
> of space for transporting goods at the back.
>
> I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I
> can get some tax deductions.
>

> P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me
> that back then there was a lot mote activity.

Perhaps I should mention its Audi 100 Avant 1982?1991.

--
___ ____

O'Connor April 12th 07 02:01 PM

Audi 100 w/o rear seats

HEY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT MY LUMINA HAS ONLY 1 SEAT IN IT AND ITS A FOLD OUT
LAWN CHAIR

TonyJ April 12th 07 07:39 PM

Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Yvan@office wrote:
> Nedavno Yvan@office napisa:
>

>>Does anyone knew if Audi ever made model 100 (C3 or Type 44 or in USA
>>5000) without rear seats?
>>
>>English is not my native language, so I do not knew the name for this
>>type of vehicle, sort of pickup, or something. Just two seats and lot
>>of space for transporting goods at the back.
>>
>>I am not trying to convert my Audi, I just need this information so I
>>can get some tax deductions.
>>

>>P.S. I used to follow this group few years ago, and it seems to me
>>that back then there was a lot mote activity.

> Perhaps I should mention its Audi 100 Avant 1982?1991.

I have owned four T44 series from '84 to '91 and have spent a lot of time on the
Audiworld T44 forum. While Avants are common, I have never heard of one that
was full cargo from the back to the front seats with no rear seat.

Yvan@office April 16th 07 12:22 PM

Audi 100 w/o rear seats

Nedavno TonyJ piše:

> I have owned four T44 series from '84 to '91 and have spent a lot of
> time on the Audiworld T44 forum. While Avants are common, I have never
> heard of one that was full cargo from the back to the front seats
> with no rear seat.

Thank you, I thought I should ask, you never know.

--
___ ____