AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Splash guards (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32327)

Ct Midnite May 10th 05 12:08 PM

Splash guards

BMW Splash guards seem to be hard to come by in the USA.

I live on a gravel road and thought it would be a good investment but
can only find generic that I'm afraid won't look all that great.

Anyone know of a source?

http://www.geocities.com/ctmidnite53/

Malt_Hound May 10th 05 04:46 PM

Ct Midnite wrote:
> BMW Splash guards seem to be hard to come by in the USA.
>
> I live on a gravel road and thought it would be a good investment but
> can only find generic that I'm afraid won't look all that great.
>
> Anyone know of a source?
>

> http://www.geocities.com/ctmidnite53/

You don't say for which model, but try he http://bavauto.com/shop.asp

-Fred W

Ct Midnite May 10th 05 06:35 PM

1991 BMW 325 IC

Ct Midnite May 11th 05 02:59 AM

Thanks Fred. Kind of expensive but exactly what I wanted.

I suppose I should get used to the expensive. :)

Ct Midnite

On Tue, 10 May 2005 11:46:37 -0400, Malt_Hound