AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2005 Jeep Wrangler (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=281641)

jeepguy19701 July 13th 08 07:22 AM

2005 Jeep Wrangler

I have a violent shaking coming from my front wheels, I have replaced
the wheel assembly hubs, the axle u joints and the rotors and pads.
Also replaced the stabilizer bar. I cant think of anything else that
would cause this shaking, please help

--
Posted at author's request, using moderated http://www.AutoForumz.com interface
Thread archive: http://www.AutoForumz.com/2005-Jeep-...ict229224.html

Ralf Ballis[_3_] July 20th 08 08:01 AM

2005 Jeep Wrangler

"jeepguy19701" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:1123063_a4268808b21514e3d0c86935b6d8ccf7@auto forumz.com...
>I have a violent shaking coming from my front wheels, I have replaced
> the wheel assembly hubs, the axle u joints and the rotors and pads.
> Also replaced the stabilizer bar. I cant think of anything else that
> would cause this shaking, please help

Is this shaking at all speeds or only at a speed range?
Have you checked the balancing of the tires?

Regards,

Ralf