AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   FS-Quick Mount Winch, Recovery Gear and ZJ Frt Receiver (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=275298)

energytactics June 24th 08 03:54 PM

FS-Quick Mount Winch, Recovery Gear and ZJ Frt Receiver

Winch 5000 lbs Quick Mount Off Road Ramsey QM 5000 $450
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/730766144.html
It is already set up for use in a front or rear trailer hitch and
includes the high amperage connectors and cables for both front and
back locations (these have been removed from my Jeep). The winch has
been used for pulling down a few trees, but has never been stored
outside, used underwater or in mud. The steel cable is in very good
shape. The hitch locking pin and lock are included. The part number is
Ramsey QM 5000. 215 378 2280

Recovery Gear Kit - Off Road $75
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/730768323.html
This is the Ramsey recovery gear package that includes a 16,000 lbs
snatch block, clevis, gloves, tree strap and carry bag. The part
number is Ramsey #251002. The gear has been used for pulling down a
few trees, but has never been underwater or in mud. All parts are in
very good shape. 215 378 2280

Front Hitch Receiver Jeep DrawTite $50
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/730770984.html
This front hitch receiver is designed to attach a quick mount winch or
can be used with a hitch ball to steer your trailer into tight spaces.
It is rated for 9,000 lbs direct pull. It includes all mounting
hardware and is installed with only six bolts into the Jeep frame
mount. No cutting, drilling or welding is required for installation.
It fits the Jeep Grand Cherokee from 1993 to 1998. The part number is
Draw Tite 65008. 215 378 2280

bobby2266 June 25th 08 04:20 PM

FS-Quick Mount Winch, Recovery Gear and ZJ Frt Receiver

Check out this awesome site at http://www.AutomotiveCrossing.com! I checked
it out myself and am very impressed with the massive number of
automotive-related jobs on the site--the most I have ever seen!
AutomotiverCrossing.com researches automotive jobs from other sites and
employer websites and puts the jobs on this site. Check it out!

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.4x4/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html