Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Eric

bobby892 October 7th 04 09:50 PM

the lines proably are not working. in some cars the lines are not part of
the glass and is just placed between 2 layers of glass. if they are i
would say you will proably have to replace your back window. your wires
as well could have shorted out which i heard that happens alot in
chryslers from 1990-95. i would bring her to a grarge or if you know what
you are doing you can replace it yourself