AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   4 Tyres for Free! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=541)

Ex Alfa Adam October 27th 04 07:58 PM

4 Tyres for Free!

Yes, I have 4 Pirelli P6000 185/60/14 tyres that have over 6mm of tread.
They are on 14" Fiat/Alfa wheels.

I'm happy to GIVE THEM AWAY as I need the room in my shed!

The lucky 'collector' will need to travel to Havant (Near Portsmouth) to
collect them within the next few days - any takers please contact me on the
return email address.

Many thanks

Adam H

(They came from an Alfa 145 but have also been on my Lancia Dedra)

bt January 20th 05 07:30 PM

I have sent you an email

Catman January 20th 05 08:34 PM

bt wrote:

> I have sent you an email

Bugger missed them in all the spam

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

SteveH January 20th 05 08:45 PM

Catman > wrote:

> bt wrote:
>
> > I have sent you an email

> Bugger missed them in all the spam

Wonder if the German Server is filtering out anything with an excessive
number of cross-posted groups, 'cos I didn't see that either.

Not that they'd be any good to me.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - VW Passat 1.8T 20V SE - COSOC KOTL

Catman January 20th 05 08:49 PM

SteveH wrote:

> Catman > wrote:
>
>> bt wrote:
>>
>> > I have sent you an email

>> Bugger missed them in all the spam

> Wonder if the German Server is filtering out anything with an excessive
> number of cross-posted groups, 'cos I didn't see that either.
>
> Not that they'd be any good to me.

If it is, so's Easynews......

bt January 22nd 05 10:19 AM

Didn't get them either