AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   EA strikes again (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17576)

Indy December 14th 04 05:03 AM

EA strikes again

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sport...ory?id=1945691

EA ruined NASCAR racing by getting exclusive rights, now they're going
to do the same to football. What kills me is that these corporations
(NASCAR, NFL, PGA, FIFA, ....) let this happen. I know, it's all about
money, and obviously EA has enough to kill their competition, even if
they make an inferior product.

I'm done with EA.

Kyle Roberts December 14th 04 05:37 AM

"Indy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/sport...ory?id=1945691
>
> EA ruined NASCAR racing by getting exclusive rights, now they're going
> to do the same to football. What kills me is that these corporations
> (NASCAR, NFL, PGA, FIFA, ....) let this happen. I know, it's all about
> money, and obviously EA has enough to kill their competition, even if
> they make an inferior product.
>
> I'm done with EA.

I was already done with them.

Although, it was the NFL's idea to go exclusive with their license. EA just
happened to have the biggest bankroll. Just like with the Nascar exclusive
license, the person that gets screwed is the consumer. This consumer is
speaking with his wallet. They won't be getting a dime from me.

Byron Forbes December 14th 04 07:57 AM

Money makes the world go 'round - so much that people get quite giddy.

And when the ******s make money from this, they go out to the shops to
spend their money and find a bunch of worthless items all manufactered by
****en idiots just like themselves! :) What goes around....................

Very few make it mean much to be human. The human race is extremely over
rated!

oups.com...

Mark Davison December 14th 04 08:44 AM

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> Money makes the world go 'round - so much that people get quite giddy.
>
> And when the ******s make money from this, they go out to the shops to
> spend their money and find a bunch of worthless items all manufactered by
> ****en idiots just like themselves! :) What goes
> around....................
>
> Very few make it mean much to be human. The human race is extremely
> over
> rated!

As a statement from someone who will kill any of their own childeren for
being homosexual, "The human race is extremely over rated!" is interesting.

I must admit, however, I was not aware that our species was up for any kind
of performance review. I missed that memo.

Uwe Schürkamp December 14th 04 01:22 PM

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:57:12 +1100, Byron Forbes wrote:

> Very few make it mean much to be human. The human race is extremely over
> rated!

don't call "us" the human race, we're just one culture among many. A
dominant culture to be sure, but surely not long-lived. (what's 10,000
years of taker culture compared two 2 *million* years of human
existence?) .

Cheers,

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

Byron Forbes December 14th 04 04:15 PM

"Mark Davison" > wrote in message

> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> > Money makes the world go 'round - so much that people get quite

giddy.

> > And when the ******s make money from this, they go out to the shops

> > spend their money and find a bunch of worthless items all manufactered

by
> > ****en idiots just like themselves! :) What goes
> > around....................
> >
> > Very few make it mean much to be human. The human race is extremely
> > over
> > rated!

> As a statement from someone who will kill any of their own childeren for
> being homosexual, "The human race is extremely over rated!" is

interesting.

Consistant, aren't I?

> I must admit, however, I was not aware that our species was up for any

kind
> of performance review. I missed that memo.

You sure did! That's why you're up for extermination!

Byron Forbes December 14th 04 04:19 PM

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:57:12 +1100, Byron Forbes wrote:
> >
> > Very few make it mean much to be human. The human race is extremely

over
> > rated!
> >

> don't call "us" the human race, we're just one culture among many. A
> dominant culture to be sure, but surely not long-lived. (what's 10,000
> years of taker culture compared two 2 *million* years of human
> existence?) .

The only sure thing is that the present bunch of human **** on this
planet clearly have many IQ overlaps with many other species!

Mark Davison December 14th 04 08:20 PM

>> I must admit, however, I was not aware that our species was up for any

> kind
>> of performance review. I missed that memo.
>>

> You sure did! That's why you're up for extermination!

Not being a member of your memo distributing cult, when's my date with
destiny?

Mark Davison December 14th 04 08:33 PM

>> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:57:12 +1100, Byron Forbes wrote:
>> >
>> > Very few make it mean much to be human. The human race is extremely

> over
>> > rated!
>> >

>> don't call "us" the human race, we're just one culture among many. A
>> dominant culture to be sure, but surely not long-lived. (what's 10,000
>> years of taker culture compared two 2 *million* years of human
>> existence?) .
>>

> The only sure thing is that the present bunch of human **** on this
> planet clearly have many IQ overlaps with many other species!

You make a fine example :)

JTS December 14th 04 08:57 PM

"Mark Davison" > wrote in message

> "Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
>> Money makes the world go 'round - so much that people get quite giddy.
>>
>> And when the ******s make money from this, they go out to the shops to
>> spend their money and find a bunch of worthless items all manufactered by
>> ****en idiots just like themselves! :) What goes
>>
>> Very few make it mean much to be human. The human race is extremely
>> over
>> rated!

> As a statement from someone who will kill any of their own childeren for
> being homosexual, "The human race is extremely over rated!" is
> interesting.
>
> I must admit, however, I was not aware that our species was up for any
> kind of performance review. I missed that memo.

We are. Read the bible.