AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   GT500 Test Drive (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=281607)

[email protected] July 12th 08 07:12 PM

GT500 Test Drive

Interesting comments...

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...03/1148/AUTO01

Patrick

Dan[_30_] July 13th 08 03:16 AM

GT500 Test Drive

On Jul 12, 12:12*pm, wrote:
> Interesting comments...
>
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...712/OPINION03/....
>
> Patrick

Man, sounds like the dude was scared of that car. I can imagine what a
wreck he'd be if he drove one that's been tweaked to 800 bhp. He'd be
a puddle of goo in a 1000 bhp turbo Terminator :). Who's he writing
for, SmartCar owners ;) ?

Dan
P49Y83+

Jimmy[_1_] July 15th 08 12:51 AM

GT500 Test Drive

On Jul 12, 2:12 pm, wrote:
> Interesting comments...
>
> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...712/OPINION03/...
>
> Patrick

I saw 2 500's at a car show recently at Murray's skating rink in
Yonkers...absolutely beautiful cars.

Anybody know if you can do a pulley modification ala the 2003/4
cobras?

I wonder if gas prices will affect the selling price of these. I'm
betting no!

Michael Johnson July 15th 08 12:57 AM

GT500 Test Drive

Jimmy wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2:12 pm, wrote:
>> Interesting comments...
>>
>> http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...712/OPINION03/...
>>
>> Patrick

> I saw 2 500's at a car show recently at Murray's skating rink in
> Yonkers...absolutely beautiful cars.
>
> Anybody know if you can do a pulley modification ala the 2003/4
> cobras?

I am sure you can. The engines in these cars aren't even breaking a
sweat at 500 hp.

> I wonder if gas prices will affect the selling price of these. I'm
> betting no!

IMO, the only thing that will effect the price is the production volume.