AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2002 SL1 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12515)

Ham Radio U.S.A. June 10th 04 11:36 AM

2002 SL1

I am having trouble with my sl-1(20,000 miles) hesitating and jumping
into gear as it goes to shift into the next gear (automatic) . Kind of
general but any one else having these troubles.

Thanks Bruce

Stuart Boughen June 16th 04 06:46 AM

I highly suspect ignition wires. My 2002 1.9 standard went nearly 50,000 Km
before I got the service engine light on. Turned out I had 2 defective wires
that must have been bad from new because the minor hesitation and roughness
since new went away with the new wires replaced on warrantee.

Stuart