AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1997 Plymouth Voyager Stalls (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=400503)

W. eWatson March 28th 14 09:05 PM

1997 Plymouth Voyager Stalls

My Voyager stalls from time to time while driving. It did it today as I
was turning on to my street. It fired up easily. It isn't driven much.
About once a week down to the grocery story about two miles away. A
stall may occur once or twice a year. It hasn't been serviced for
several years. This may be the time. Comments?

James Rau[_2_] March 29th 14 01:02 AM

1997 Plymouth Voyager Stalls

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:05:27 -0700, "W. eWatson"
> wrote:

>My Voyager stalls from time to time while driving. It did it today as I
>was turning on to my street. It fired up easily. It isn't driven much.
>About once a week down to the grocery story about two miles away. A
>stall may occur once or twice a year. It hasn't been serviced for
>several years. This may be the time. Comments?

You've answered your own question. :-)