AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Saturn Relay-Front Power Outlet (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=408329)

Crkeehn November 29th 14 01:29 PM

Saturn Relay-Front Power Outlet

I think that i've blown the fuse that protects the front power outlet on
a 2005 Saturn Relay. The manual doesn't indicate which fuse it would
be. Can anyone tell me which fuse I should be checking?

I have already checked the auxiliary power fuse and it appears to be good.

Thanks
Carl

Crkeehn December 13th 14 11:42 AM

On 11/29/2014 7:29 AM, Crkeehn wrote:
> I think that i've blown the fuse that protects the front power outlet on
> a 2005 Saturn Relay. The manual doesn't indicate which fuse it would
> be. Can anyone tell me which fuse I should be checking?
>
> I have already checked the auxiliary power fuse and it appears to be good.
>
> Thanks
> Carl

Never mind. Last week the van was totaled. The power outlet is no
longer an issue.

Carl