AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   2014 Hummer Calendar (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=391630)

Bob B. August 12th 13 07:51 PM

2014 Hummer Calendar

The 2014 Hummer Calendar, the 17th annual edition, is now available.

http://www.hummercalendar.com/cal2014

Professional and very high quality. An amazing value for the price.

....Bob

Retired August 12th 13 09:42 PM

2014 Hummer Calendar

On 8/12/13 2:51 PM, Bob B. wrote:
> The 2014 Hummer Calendar, the 17th annual edition, is now available.
>
> http://www.hummercalendar.com/cal2014
>
> Professional and very high quality. An amazing value for the price.
>
> ...Bob

What....?
It really is about trucks ??
Oh well, guess I'll have to stick with the Hooters calendar ;-)

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ters_2013.html

PeterD August 16th 13 04:24 PM

2014 Hummer Calendar

On 8/12/2013 2:51 PM, Bob B. wrote:
> The 2014 Hummer Calendar, the 17th annual edition, is now available.
>
> http://www.hummercalendar.com/cal2014
>
> Professional and very high quality. An amazing value for the price.
>
> ...Bob

And an excellent calendar too!

--
I'm never going to grow up.