AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   car covers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3596)

Jeff B December 7th 04 09:23 AM

car covers

> you get what you pay for....the Noah by Wolf is all you will need
> and the price has only gone up 10.00 to 216.00 in 2 years..not bad

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Noah the material type, which
several different car cover makers use?

Why should I pay $222 (after shipping) for a Wolf car cover made with
Noah, when I can get a Covercraft Industries car cover made with Noah
for $180 (after shipping) ??

They both use the same material, they both custom fit it to the car.
Does Noah do that much better a job?

Jeff B December 7th 04 09:23 AM

twins0203 December 8th 04 11:40 PM

I have a Covercraft Noah cover and am very satisfied with it. Haven't
tried the Wolf Noah, but when I go to get another one for another
vehicle I'm going to stick with Covercraft since I know how good the
quality of it is.

--
twins0203

twins0203's Profile: http://www.automotiveowners.com/member.php?userid=2