AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   1998 A3 blistering paint on roofchannels roof (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=53423)

howard January 8th 06 01:51 PM

1998 A3 blistering paint on roofchannels roof

After taking my A3 to my dealership in cambridge, They took the car in and repaired it. They also gave me a a free courtesy car. The repair work was for rust in the roof channels.

--
howard

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-52671.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

Chris Bartram January 8th 06 05:17 PM

howard wrote:
> After taking my A3 to my dealership in cambridge, They took the car in and repaired it. They also gave me a a free courtesy car. The repair work was for rust in the roof channels.

Mine has this problem. What dealers did you use?