AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1951 Chrysler Imperial , 2 door Coupe (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=6929)

chavezone July 6th 03 05:32 AM

1951 Chrysler Imperial , 2 door Coupe

I am finally going to part with the car I purchased right out of
highschool to restore,Its a 1951 chrysler Imperial 2 door coupe, the
body is in fairly good condition, The interior is pretty much shot,
and the engine is in perfect running condition, I drive it around the
block all the time, The car need alot of TLC, and a full restoration,
It has the factory power windows that all still work but need to all
be rewired due to the deterioration of the old stock wires, any
question email me, I am asking $2500 O.B.O. I am located in Utah so
the closer the better