AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   OFFICIAL 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Press Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3458)

06Z06Boy November 15th 04 04:13 AM

OFFICIAL 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Press Photos

Here are the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Press Photos that were obtained off
of some of the Corvette Forums - Bulletin Boards

http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/JLA1/2006Z06.html

Enjoy

Bob I November 16th 04 03:15 AM

Look Photoshopped to me.

Bob I November 16th 04 03:15 AM

Look Photoshopped to me.

Dad November 16th 04 03:39 AM

"Bob I" > wrote in message
> Look Photoshopped to me.
>
> 06Z06Boy wrote:
>> Here are the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Press Photos that were obtained
>> off of some of the Corvette Forums - Bulletin Boards
>>
>> http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/JLA1/2006Z06.html
>>
>> Enjoy

Got to agree, just can't see GM putting an intake in the bumper cover, more
than likely if it does have one it will be in the hood. I think they got the
wheels right.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Dad November 16th 04 03:39 AM

lab~rat November 17th 04 06:06 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:19:23 -0600, RicSeyler >
puked:

>DAMN!!!! Now that is fine!!
>I love the fender flares with the big ass 315's-335's
>and the rear brake ducts and the hood scoop look fantastic..

Yeah, but if you're a car dealer, don't sell the guy with the page a
car. He'll bust your balls to the point that it'd be better off just
handing him one for free...

--
lab~rat >:-)
The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

lab~rat November 17th 04 06:06 PM

Dad November 17th 04 07:27 PM

"lab~rat" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:19:23 -0600, RicSeyler >
> puked:
>
>>DAMN!!!! Now that is fine!!
>>I love the fender flares with the big ass 315's-335's
>>and the rear brake ducts and the hood scoop look fantastic..
>>

> Yeah, but if you're a car dealer, don't sell the guy with the page a
> car. He'll bust your balls to the point that it'd be better off just
> handing him one for free...
>
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Ah, you remembered that snake in the grass, I thought for a long time the TF
might have been him. You think he's working on a buy back already, before he
gets one? I think I still got his nasty emails stashed some place just to
remind me that politicians may not be the only possible crooks around.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Dad November 17th 04 07:27 PM

lab~rat November 17th 04 07:44 PM

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:27:48 -0500, "Dad" > puked:

>"lab~rat" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:19:23 -0600, RicSeyler >
>> puked:
>>
>>>DAMN!!!! Now that is fine!!
>>>I love the fender flares with the big ass 315's-335's
>>>and the rear brake ducts and the hood scoop look fantastic..
>>>

>> Yeah, but if you're a car dealer, don't sell the guy with the page a
>> car. He'll bust your balls to the point that it'd be better off just
>> handing him one for free...
>>
>> --
>> lab~rat >:-)
>> The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

>Ah, you remembered that snake in the grass, I thought for a long time the TF
>might have been him. You think he's working on a buy back already, before he
>gets one? I think I still got his nasty emails stashed some place just to
>remind me that politicians may not be the only possible crooks around.

I think any businessman has to know that there's a point of
diminishing returns with any customer. That guy was coming back with
every squeak and rattle (one was the lug key in his ash tray).

In cases like these, I think the Lemon Law was actually set up to
protect the dealer...