AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Long lamp lifetimes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1653)

Hagrinas Mivali September 18th 04 09:21 PM

Long lamp lifetimes

"GRL" > wrote in message
> So this raises the question of whether this is a Lexus thing, or is it a
> high-priced spread thing. Do Merc and Bimmer and Infiniti drivers enjoy

this
> lack-of-hassles luxury, too?

My 1991 Q45 just had a headlamp burn out. It's the first time. So that's 14
years for the headlamp (low beam,) about a decade for the tail lamps, and
the signal lamps and side marker lamps are still going. I never had an
interior lamp go except for the real expensive and hard to change one in the
dash. But even that one probably lasted a decade.