AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   new check engine light after changing battery (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=51548)

skpy_6 December 17th 05 09:55 PM

new check engine light after changing battery

I have a 2000 A4 2.8 and I just replaced the battery. Now the check engine
light stays on. I did all of the other resets... but is there something
else that needs to be done to reset the computer or something?

KWS January 8th 06 08:19 PM

new check engine light after changing battery

I checked the service manual and it doesn't say anything about performing
some sort of reset after changing the battery.

You might want to pull the codes and see what comes back.

Ken

lkaboutautos.com...