AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   where to get that util, clean out Nvidia drivers? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32411)

Sting32 May 11th 05 04:18 AM

where to get that util, clean out Nvidia drivers?

Heard it mentioned here a few times cant seem to find the thread.

I got new nvidia6600 gt, RBR dont seem to like it, and need to find the
nvidia tweak util.. tweak this for RBR?

thanks

Mitch_A May 11th 05 04:21 AM

Ive used nvidia-remover without any problems.

Mitch

. ..

Bob V May 11th 05 02:22 PM

"Sting32" > wrote in message
. ..
: Heard it mentioned here a few times cant seem to find the thread.
: