AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Runway Racing (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=372804)

[email protected][_2_] January 27th 12 01:00 AM

Runway Racing

High-end, mostly Euro machinery, but still cool to watch. Good
footage of two Ford GTs. The first one drags a Ferrari (very close
race) and at the very end of the clip a GT thunders by the camera.
It's all good video.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2012...WS01/120129887

Patrick

WindsorFox[_5_] January 27th 12 11:30 AM

Runway Racing

On 1/26/2012 19:00, wrote:
> High-end, mostly Euro machinery, but still cool to watch. Good
> footage of two Ford GTs. The first one drags a Ferrari (very close
> race) and at the very end of the clip a GT thunders by the camera.
> It's all good video.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2012...WS01/120129887

> Patrick

Why does the Noble have a head start on the Nissan??

[email protected][_2_] January 28th 12 07:36 PM

Runway Racing

On Jan 27, 5:30*am, "WindsorFox<SS>" >
wrote:
> On 1/26/2012 19:00, wrote:
>
> > High-end, mostly Euro machinery, but still cool to watch. *Good
> > footage of two Ford GTs. *The first one drags a Ferrari (very close
> > race) and at the very end of the clip a GT thunders by the camera.
> > It's all good video.

> >http://www.autoweek.com/article/2012...WS01/120129887

> * * Why does the Noble have a head start on the Nissan??

I don't think it was a drag race. I think they just took off together
on the way to running at/near their top-ends.

Patrick