I have a 1991 Mustang GT. A fog light lens fell off and I have no idea how
to reattach it. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks very much in
advance.

[email protected] March 20th 06 11:54 AM

'91 Mustang GT: Fog Light Lens Fell Off!!!!!

When mine fell off I believe I reattached it with some clear caulk or
something similar. Sure it doesn't look pretty close up, but you can't
even notice it when it's in the bumper. It's been a couple of years
and it's been fine.

Dave

Backyard Mechanic March 20th 06 01:48 PM

wrote:

> When mine fell off I believe I reattached it with some clear caulk or
> something similar. Sure it doesn't look pretty close up, but you can't
> even notice it when it's in the bumper. It's been a couple of years
> and it's been fine.
>
> Dave

clear 100% silicone would work... yellows after a while. But you have to
brace it in place for a few days.

you pay..DEAL with it!