AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How do I change the PS belt on a 98 Odyssey? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=128007)

Bill[_18_] March 17th 07 11:41 PM

How do I change the PS belt on a 98 Odyssey?

I lost the power steering belt on my 98 odyssey. I've bought a new
belt, losened the tensioning adjustments, but I cant' get the new belt
over the pulley on the engine block. There doesn't seem to be enough
clearance between the engine and the side wall of the engine
compartment. Any known tricks for this? I'd really appreciate any help
you can give me.

[email protected] March 28th 07 07:56 PM

How do I change the PS belt on a 98 Odyssey?

hey guys, i had found this new website http://tuningmyride.com/ u ask
any question or problem that you have with your car and they will
answer you with in 24 hours and its FREE!. thanks to them i found the
problem regarding my car.