AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   swapmeet in San Diego the end of Feb. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=318834)

Stude January 11th 09 12:35 AM

swapmeet in San Diego the end of Feb.

The "Big 3" swap meet is the BIG one in San Diego - it's held the last
weekend in Feb at Qualcomm stadium, right off I8 near I805 junction.
That's where the Chargers play.
Free admission, IIRC, but the parking fee is about $10.
Friday set-up long Sturday, some selling on Sunday moring then the
vendors start drifting away.You can't drive in the swap area, so
tessting cars for sale is not so easy - maybe leave it in the parking
lot and pay for re-admission? Carry sign with pictures and info?
(BTW, I may have a 'Black Plate" Daily Driver 1964 Studebaker
Commander for sale there, in need of a lot of TLC. It all depends on
DMV eye-test.)