AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is GTR the next CPR? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17270)

Byron Forbes October 15th 04 05:26 PM

Is GTR the next CPR?

My prediction - the sim mode is cactus and that's why it's not in the
demo. Prepare for CPR2 (Cart Precision Racing) Looks like it's gunna have a
lot of bells and whistles (like CPR) but be fundamentally flawed in some
ways.

Sorry, I just haven't seen anyone other than Papy do it right (F1C comes
close) since the dawn of cybertime! Excuse my hard earnt pessimism! I'll
believe it when I see it - it looks like the wheels might be falling off yet
another one!

Andi Cole October 15th 04 11:02 PM

Hmm, strong words, methinks someone wants to wait for Racing Legends.

Andi.

--

Remove only one zero to reply

DJRJR October 16th 04 04:48 AM

"Andi Cole" > wrote in message
> Hmm, strong words, methinks someone wants to wait for Racing Legends.
>
> Andi.

Hey Andi the lotr thing is getting old.. I just got thru doing some laps in
the lister and I have to say it's really good!

fredrickson October 16th 04 05:58 AM

"DJRJR" > wrote in message

> "Andi Cole" > wrote in message
>> Hmm, strong words, methinks someone wants to wait for Racing Legends.
>>
>> Andi.

> Hey Andi the lotr thing is getting old.. I just got thru doing some laps
> in the lister and I have to say it's really good!

The Morgan is even more fun to drive. Its depressing seeing all the computer
cars outrun me though.

Andi Cole October 16th 04 01:05 PM

It was supposed to be more Robin Hood ;-)

Andi.