AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   An interesting feature on some new Ford vehicles (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374561)

Dickr September 17th 12 11:43 PM

On 9/17/2012 5:14 PM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
> On 9/17/2012 17:09, Dickr wrote:
>> I'm not sure which new Ford vehicles have this feature...
>> press the unlock on your key to unlock the doors, press and hold
>> a second time, and the windows open.
>> Seems like a good idea when your car is closed up and parked in
>> the hot sun. Now, if you also had remote start, and had the A/C on,
>> You could unlock the doors, open the windows, and the A/C would
>> kick in and force the hot air out of the vehicle before you get to your
>> car. Modern marvels.
>> Dick in MN

> Not such a good idea when it's raining and the button get pressed
> in your pocket. The Titan has that feature.

But, but, if it's raining, the unlock button wouldn't be held down
unless there was a gremlin in your pocket.

Dick

WindsorFox[_5_] September 18th 12 12:03 AM

On 9/17/2012 17:43, Dickr wrote:
> On 9/17/2012 5:14 PM, WindsorFox<SS> wrote:
>> On 9/17/2012 17:09, Dickr wrote:
>>> I'm not sure which new Ford vehicles have this feature...
>>> press the unlock on your key to unlock the doors, press and hold
>>> a second time, and the windows open.
>>> Seems like a good idea when your car is closed up and parked in
>>> the hot sun. Now, if you also had remote start, and had the A/C on,
>>> You could unlock the doors, open the windows, and the A/C would
>>> kick in and force the hot air out of the vehicle before you get to your
>>> car. Modern marvels.
>>> Dick in MN

>> Not such a good idea when it's raining and the button get pressed
>> in your pocket. The Titan has that feature.

> But, but, if it's raining, the unlock button wouldn't be held down
> unless there was a gremlin in your pocket.
>
> Dick

Uh-huh....

me September 18th 12 07:14 PM

An interesting feature on some new Ford vehicles

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:03:35 -0500, "WindsorFox<SS>"
> wrote:

>On 9/17/2012 17:43, Dickr wrote:
>>>

>>> Not such a good idea when it's raining and the button get pressed
>>> in your pocket. The Titan has that feature.

>> But, but, if it's raining, the unlock button wouldn't be held down
>> unless there was a gremlin in your pocket.
>>
>> Dick

> Uh-huh....

It doesn't work on my 2012 Mustang, my 2008 Focus or my brother's 2012
F150.