AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Req:Isle Of Man Track for N2003 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=43850)

weanr September 20th 05 06:10 AM

Req:Isle Of Man Track for N2003

Hello,
I am looking for the Isle of Man Track for n2003. I someone could be kind
enough to provide a link it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Asgeir Nesoen September 20th 05 07:53 AM

BTW, does NR2003 have the same track length limit as GPL did? I mean, is
it possible with a full-scale Isle of Man track?

I am not sure I'would let 40 GTPs loose there, though. ;-)

---A---

Byron Forbes September 20th 05 02:06 PM

http://www.simracingconnection.com/n...k3tracks.shtml

John DiFool September 20th 05 03:03 PM

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:53:45 +0200, Asgeir Nesoen
> wrote:

>BTW, does NR2003 have the same track length limit as GPL did? I mean, is
>it possible with a full-scale Isle of Man track?
>
>I am not sure I'would let 40 GTPs loose there, though. ;-)
>
>---A---

Jim Pearson is in fact working on the full-length version for
GPL, since they found a workaround (which involves-gasp!-
altering the .exe). I do hope he allows this new version
(perhaps available early next year) to be converted to NR
(which has no limit) or even rFactor (no clue there)...

But I concur with your last comment-in particular the track
is so durn bumpy it isn't very fun with a GTP car (tho the
sensation of speed is very intense with all the overhanging
trees).

weanr September 20th 05 05:12 PM

Thanks Byron, unfortunetly i don't see that track listed anywhere on the
page.
wayne

Robby Smith September 20th 05 09:32 PM

"weanr" > wrote in message
> Thanks Byron, unfortunetly i don't see that track listed anywhere on the
> page.

WTF?? Are you blind? Lazy? Fingers broken? No habla Englais??

That page is NOT that hard to comprehend - for MOST of us, at least, it
seems.

First, it takes the ability to READ that page. Giving a broad hint here,
you should SEE a "link" for "road" type tracks. If you are capable of it,
click THAT link. Then READ the next page. Forget madcowie's site, it's
history.

If you want the track presented to you on a silver platter instead I'm sure
that could be arranged. :P

weanr September 21st 05 01:28 AM

Thanks to all , got it!!