AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green Kentucky 28 Nov 2012 4 1953 Corvette frt.jpg 004 of 130 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=425869)

[email protected] May 6th 15 02:50 PM

National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green Kentucky 28 Nov 2012 4 1953 Corvette frt.jpg 004 of 130

Hi Leroy, Thanks for sharing these great pictures of these Corvettes & also
the placards which have a lot of info about the cars on display at this
museum. How much time did you spend at the museum? John

Leroy Curtis May 7th 15 12:11 AM

National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green Kentucky 28 Nov 2012 4 1953 Corvette frt.jpg 004 of 130

In article >,
writes
>Hi Leroy, Thanks for sharing these great pictures of these Corvettes & also
>the placards which have a lot of info about the cars on display at this
>museum. How much time did you spend at the museum? John

My pleasure, John, I'm glad you've enjoyed them. They were taken of
course, before the disaster of the sinkhole that appeared in the
Skydome, last year.

We spent around 5½ hours there, and I probably could have stayed longer,
but we were due back in Louisville that evening, after a week touring
Kentucky before the wedding. I'd highly recommend it.
--
Regards

Leroy Curtis

Please replace "nospam" with "baram" in my address if you wish to
reply by Email