AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   1990 C4 question (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=70818)

Dave Gaither July 27th 06 06:54 PM

1990 C4 question

Got a 90 C4 coupe last year after wanting one since coming back from RVN.
Sure is fun. Question, can someone tell me where I can get pictures of the
rear hatch area? I've got screw holes and an imprint on both sides and cant
seem to find out what goes there. Got the service manual but no joy. Any
help appreciated. Thanks.
Dave

Crabs[_1_] July 28th 06 05:02 AM

1990 C4 question

Dave Gaither wrote:
> Got a 90 C4 coupe last year after wanting one since coming back from RVN.
> Sure is fun. Question, can someone tell me where I can get pictures of the
> rear hatch area? I've got screw holes and an imprint on both sides and cant
> seem to find out what goes there. Got the service manual but no joy. Any
> help appreciated. Thanks.
> Dave

I'll bet you it's the luggage straps.
Got any straps in the storage bays?

TomC
'90ZR1 #792

Dave Gaither July 28th 06 03:53 PM

1990 C4 question

"Crabs" > wrote in message
> I'll bet you it's the luggage straps.
> Got any straps in the storage bays?
>
> TomC
> '90ZR1 #792

Tom
Thanks for the reply. I was looking at the "Check it out" post and came
across some nice pics of a 1990 C4 and it looks like I'm missing a molding
stip with a C4 emblem on it. I've been looking through all my catologs but
but cant seem to find the critters. I did find that nice sun screen that
pulls out, pretty neat!
Dave

Hayabusa July 29th 06 10:42 PM

1990 C4 question

Coupe or convertible? I'm confused. The only thing I see under the
hatch on my 90 coupe that you might be missing are the clips for
storing the roof, just behind the seats.

Dave Gaither July 30th 06 03:04 AM

1990 C4 question

"Hayabusa" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Coupe or convertible? I'm confused. The only thing I see under the
> hatch on my 90 coupe that you might be missing are the clips for
> storing the roof, just behind the seats.

Hayabusa
Yeah, mines a coupe also. After looking at some pics and calling around it
appears I am missing the R and L rear speaker grilles. Speakers are there
but no grille covers. Gonna call Vette Masters Monday and check with them,
on advice from Zips. Chevy garage parts man showed them as discontinued.
Dave

CardsFan August 1st 06 07:41 PM

1990 C4 question

"Dave Gaither" > wrote in message
m...

> "Hayabusa" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Coupe or convertible? I'm confused. The only thing I see under the
>> hatch on my 90 coupe that you might be missing are the clips for
>> storing the roof, just behind the seats.

> Hayabusa
> Yeah, mines a coupe also. After looking at some pics and calling around it
> appears I am missing the R and L rear speaker grilles. Speakers are there
> but no grille covers. Gonna call Vette Masters Monday and check with them,
> on advice from Zips. Chevy garage parts man showed them as discontinued.
> Dave

Check on eBay. I got a speaker grill there that I needed, for the minimum
bid.

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

[email protected] August 2nd 06 02:19 AM

1990 C4 question

Are you talking about the Bose emblems on the speaker grilles?

=======================================
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:04:50 -0500, "Dave Gaither"
> wrote:

roups.com...

[email protected] August 2nd 06 02:21 AM

1990 C4 question

I got my speaker grills (with Bose emblems) he
http://www.vette2vette.com

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:04:50 -0500, "Dave Gaither"
> wrote:

roups.com...