AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Info on 1992 Limited Edition Brilliant Black, 17" wheels? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=399690)

[email protected] December 13th 13 01:55 AM

On Tuesday, November 16, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Mel Reed wrote:
> Wesley:
> I have a 92 LE or special edition as some call it. It is black and tan with
> BBS wheels(14inch), cruise control, leather wrapped steering wheel, wood
> gear shift knob and e brake handle. It also has seat speakers. I believe
> this was the first year that black was offered.
>
> Mel
> Wesley T. Perkins > wrote in message
> > A local dealer is advertising a 1992 Limited Edition brilliant black Miata
> > with 17" wheels.
> > I've looked at some online material but not seen any reference to this
> > combination,
> > in particular the large wheels. Any info?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Wesley

I too have a 92 le with black and tan. It includes all of the same features as your car, but i just recently changed the top out for a black top. The tan was way too high maintenance when trying to keep it clean. I may go back to the original top once I have a better secondary driver, but for now it still looks pretty clean. Thanks for sharing. Do you know how many of the le's from 92 are still on the road. I heard there weren't too many of them left.