AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   A BMW M4 Hot Lap Changed my Perspective on Street Car Speed (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=404038)

[email protected] July 28th 14 10:14 AM

A BMW M4 Hot Lap Changed my Perspective on Street Car Speed

The BMW M4 has been a staple of automotive Internet controversy since it's reveal in Phoenix Austin Yellow. Lately that controversy has surrounded its name and its sound (following the demise of the legendary S65 V8), but after I experienced and filmed the ride above at this year's Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, I realized how mind-blowing the M4 - and indeed any modern sports car - actually is. Read more...
Read Mo http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/...6lgY/+ballaban

BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html