AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Oops, did I kill RAS? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=346851)

Uwe January 15th 10 09:25 AM

Oops, did I kill RAS?

Hi folks,

did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P

Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at

EnduRAS Testing

running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.

All the best & have a nice weekend,

Uwe

David G Fisher's Left Testicle January 15th 10 11:00 PM

Oops, did I kill RAS?

"Uwe" > wrote in message

> Hi folks,
>
> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
> some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P
>
> Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at
>
> EnduRAS Testing
>
> running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.
>
> All the best & have a nice weekend,
>
> Uwe

You cannot kill that which is already dead.

APLer January 16th 10 12:14 AM

Oops, did I kill RAS?

Uwe > wrote in
:

> Hi folks,
>
> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
> some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P
>
> Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at
>
> EnduRAS Testing
>
> running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.
>
> All the best & have a nice weekend,
>
> Uwe

We are the lurking pit maneuver patrol. We sit in wait of narrow cars
with no rear view mirrors to pounce on them. Buhahahaha <g>. Sorry, but
no posts means no replies. No posters means none of the above. If there
were progress posts on GPL and it's add-ons here, I would love it, but I
guess that shows up on multiple web sites, each with it's own required
login. I feel another rant coming on so I better stop here.

Ken MacKay[_2_] January 16th 10 02:49 PM

Oops, did I kill RAS?

APLer wrote:
> Uwe > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
>> some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P
>>
>> Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at
>>
>> EnduRAS Testing
>>
>> running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.
>>
>> All the best & have a nice weekend,
>>
>> Uwe
>>

> We are the lurking pit maneuver patrol. We sit in wait of narrow cars
> with no rear view mirrors to pounce on them. Buhahahaha <g>. Sorry, but
> no posts means no replies. No posters means none of the above. If there
> were progress posts on GPL and it's add-ons here, I would love it, but I
> guess that shows up on multiple web sites, each with it's own required
> login. I feel another rant coming on so I better stop here.

Not dead, but it seems to lapse to a comma now and again. ;-)

Can't commit to anything but me and a league mate got as far as
downloading the mod. Will try it out over the next little while.
Hopefully a few more lurkers out there are doing the same. :-)

Ken

APLer January 17th 10 01:54 AM

Oops, did I kill RAS?

Ken MacKay > wrote in

> APLer wrote:
>> Uwe > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging
>>> in some Le Mans Series style races? Sorry if I did 8-P
>>>
>>> Anyway, a praccy server is now online 24x7 (hopefully) at
>>>
>>> EnduRAS Testing
>>>
>>> running the Endurance Mod V1.2 in the rFactor lobby.
>>>
>>> All the best & have a nice weekend,
>>>
>>> Uwe
>>>

>> We are the lurking pit maneuver patrol. We sit in wait of narrow cars
>> with no rear view mirrors to pounce on them. Buhahahaha <g>. Sorry,
>> but no posts means no replies. No posters means none of the above. If
>> there were progress posts on GPL and it's add-ons here, I would love
>> it, but I guess that shows up on multiple web sites, each with it's
>> own required login. I feel another rant coming on so I better stop
>> here.
>>

> Not dead, but it seems to lapse to a comma now and again. ;-)
>
> Can't commit to anything but me and a league mate got as far as
> downloading the mod. Will try it out over the next little while.
> Hopefully a few more lurkers out there are doing the same. :-)

Which mod?

Meanwhile the gods of fairness seem to be fighting me. I installed the
display patch - to show RPM etc on the screen and now I can't install
the other car sets. Including the patch for the 69 cars (no wings -
hence the aforementioned gods.) I fear I may have to remove everything
and then install all the car/year sets before the display patch just to
be able to use the different car sets.

APLer January 17th 10 07:16 PM

Oops, did I kill RAS?

APLer > wrote in :

> Ken MacKay > wrote in
>
>> APLer wrote:
>>> Uwe > wrote in
>>> :

>> Can't commit to anything but me and a league mate got as far as
>> downloading the mod. Will try it out over the next little while.
>> Hopefully a few more lurkers out there are doing the same. :-)
>>

> Which mod?

In the words of the late great Roseanne Roseannadanna "Never mind".

RIP and godspeed Gilda, you are sorely missed.

Uwe January 18th 10 10:09 AM

Oops, did I kill RAS?

>> Which mod?

> In the words of the late great Roseanne Roseannadanna "Never mind".
>
> RIP and godspeed Gilda, you are sorely missed.

Endurance Mod V1.2, I hope to get enough drivers together for a good
multi-class event ;-)

Uwe