AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   S: BMW Autoradio BM24 TMC 65.12-6 907 130 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67018)

Henrik Ohm Eriksen June 7th 06 08:44 PM

S: BMW Autoradio BM24 TMC 65.12-6 907 130

Hi All,

Subject for sale - pulled from my X5 due to bluetooth upgrade - in perfect
working order. Will Sell and Ship for Any offer worth 100USD or equivalent

Regards,

Henrik
(denmark)

stefano cacchioli July 9th 07 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henrik Ohm Eriksen (Post 409590)
Hi All,

Subject for sale - pulled from my X5 due to bluetooth upgrade - in perfect
working order. Will Sell and Ship for Any offer worth 100USD or equivalent

Regards,

Henrik
(denmark)

Dear Henrick,
If it is still available I will gladly buy it for. Can you accept payment via Pay Pal?
Regards
Stefano

robbo July 19th 07 01:29 AM

S: BMW Autoradio BM24 TMC 65.12-6 907 130

Hi Henrik

I am interested in your tuner if you still have it and I would like to
see some pictures of it please.

regards

Keith

--