AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   rFactor:new track. Birmingham (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=43214)

Sidney H Bridge September 15th 05 03:41 PM

Jan Verschueren wrote:
> "Bruce Kennewell" wrote...
>
>><snip>
>>Take that attitude and shove it as far as possible up your
>>fundamental orifice.

> Classic Bruce... lol.

Where it will no doubt be block from entry by your ever-present tongue, Jan!

Larry September 15th 05 08:26 PM

You are talking to someone that has to remove viruses and spyware from
dozens of machines a month, spending 30% of my support time on this crap.

Once you've seen a Drive-By Spyware Install in action, you'll feel like me
and TRUST NO ONE!

:)

-Larry

oups.com...

Larry September 15th 05 08:28 PM

He did Ducks?

Bruce Kennewell September 15th 05 08:55 PM

As I said, Byron....puerile.

Incidentally, that's an interesting way to spell
"chocolate"...............or is your email provider a cretin as well?

BK

Byron Forbes September 16th 05 04:19 PM

The Queen has made an excellent speller out of you Bwuce.