AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   '98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=121306)

[email protected] February 28th 07 04:42 PM

'98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor

I need to replace the blower motor resistor. Anyone have first hand
knowledge of the location of it. Google gave me different
locatations, or maybe the same location with different access points?
I don't know- just looking for some good advice on how to get in and
change it quickly. It is COLD and I don't have a garage!

One article I read said I need to remove the glovebox
One article I read said it it under the hood, on the firewall,
passenger side.

Anyone?

Thanks!

craig34 March 3rd 07 01:29 AM

'98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor

I have a 97 ply voyageur 3.0L and I have been told both too. Now the
guy(Glenn) that has helped me the most here and seems very knowledgable
says it is in under the glove box on mine and when I get around to fixing
it that is where I am going to look. I hope that will help you.

maxpower March 3rd 07 01:08 PM

'98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor

"craig34" <craig.cochrane@no spam.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> I have a 97 ply voyageur 3.0L and I have been told both too. Now the
> guy(Glenn) that has helped me the most here and seems very knowledgable
> says it is in under the glove box on mine and when I get around to fixing
> it that is where I am going to look. I hope that will help you.

If I told you it was under the glove box I must have read the Year wrong. On
the 97 NS it is located under the hood at the right side firewall, just
under the wiper module. The 98 model is the same!! I believe it was 2001
when it got moved to the glove box area.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech