AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A2 TDI 1.2 3L (ECO) --- experiences (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1238)

Mark September 30th 04 06:23 PM

A2 TDI 1.2 3L (ECO) --- experiences

I'm driving a A2 1.2 3 cyl diesel since little more than a year (25'000 km),
and I really!!! like this car, especially at the tank stops (consumption
between 3.2 and 4 litre diesel per 100 km between two tanks, or - 25 to 31
km/Litre - mileage 59 - 73 Miles/Gal. (US) or 71- 88 MPG (UK).

Are there any other A2 TDI ECO drivers in the NG, and how is your's car
consuMption?

Any other typical experiences with this very special car? good or bad...

Mark, from Switzerland

liam October 1st 04 08:40 AM

Has yours got the Manual or Auto Box ?

Over in the UK we can only get the 1.4D 3Cyl with Manual if they had put the
Multitronic in the A" I'm sure it would have sold loads more.

Great car though the wife loves it.

Liam

John105 October 1st 04 08:14 PM

The 1.2TDI was never imported into the UK, only the 1.4TDI (75 or 90ps), so
it's nice to receive good feedback on the A2

John

Peter Bell October 3rd 04 10:51 PM

In message >
"John105" > wrote:

> The 1.2TDI was never imported into the UK,

I have heard of at least one example of the 1.2TDI privately imported
into the UK.

> only the 1.4TDI (75 or 90ps), so it's nice to receive good feedback on
> the A2

My wife has the 75bhp version (now over two years old, and with
22k miles on the clock), and we are very pleased with it. I may still
try to persuade her to upgrade to the 90bhp version before production
ceases.