AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Doughnut spare tire? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17806)

Paul Hovnanian P.E. December 9th 04 04:39 AM

Doughnut spare tire?

Jake wrote:

> My auto has a doughnut spare tire.
>
> what is the speed I should use when this doughnut is installed .
> is there a limit on the main highways..
>
> like if i have a tractor trailer barrelling on my tail, when the
> doughnut is in use.
>
> what is the speed limit for these mini tires.

Based on some of the people I've seen using these things (for extended
periods of time), perhaps one should ask if they need to be rotated to
different corners of the car every 5,000 miles just like the other
tires. ;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian
Dedicated to the unrestricted propagation of worthless