AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Heat on and off (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=83246)

[email protected] January 24th 07 12:27 AM

Heat on and off

Hi all, I have a 03 civic lx and im having a problem with the heater.
It is taking longer to warm up now and only gets warm when im on the
freeway or going over 35mph. If i stop at a stoplight it will start
blowing cold. My gauge never gets above 1/2 way and im not missing any
fluid.Please help, im in northern OH and im freezing. THANKS

Tegger January 24th 07 12:46 AM

Heat on and off

wrote in news:1169598447.698053.89730
@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

> Hi all, I have a 03 civic lx and im having a problem with the heater.
> It is taking longer to warm up now and only gets warm when im on the
> freeway or going over 35mph. If i stop at a stoplight it will start
> blowing cold. My gauge never gets above 1/2 way and im not missing any
> fluid.Please help, im in northern OH and im freezing. THANKS

Replace your thermostat. With a new one from the dealer.

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/