AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Saturn may continue post-GM (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=325725)

JimR[_2_] March 31st 09 05:39 AM

Saturn may continue post-GM

http://www.newstimes.com/ci_12030235

FTA, local dealer is part of working group trying to save Saturn, even
if GM spins it off.

JimR

Father Mike[_2_] April 7th 09 07:35 PM

Saturn may continue post-GM

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:39:05 -0400, JimR wrote:

> http://www.newstimes.com/ci_12030235
>
> FTA, local dealer is part of working group trying to save Saturn, even
> if GM spins it off.
>
> JimR

Even if they did, I wouldn't buy another Saturn. I've had mine since 1995
and it's been a good car, and still runs well. To buy one I'd have to go to
the same ****ty dealer. The dealer was really good but gradually
deteriorated over time. So after about 12 years I was done with them. The
last time the boneheads left my oil filler cap on top of the engine block.
Then they gave me the bull**** that they'd send me a free oil fill coupon
in compensation which they never did.

A car is only as good as the dealer. I have my eye on a Nissan 3.5 L.