AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Autotech supercharger (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64716)

[email protected] May 9th 06 11:06 PM

Autotech supercharger

Sitting on the shelf I've got a complete Autotech supercharger setup
for the A1 8v... cogged belt, boost gauge, fuel pressure regulator,
install guide, etc...

I'm wondering if anyone has seen one of these for sale recently..
honestly, I'm wondering what it's worth. I bought it years ago from the
original buyer; it appears to never have been used.

If it's near worthless I'll just let it sit on the shelf longer and
one day find something to put it in..

Thanks in advance..

Jim

Bob[_60_] July 21st 17 01:18 PM

Autotech supercharger

replying to smile4camera, Bob wrote:
I would give you good money for this kit if you still have it. Thanks

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/vw/autote...ger-32806-.htm