--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Musttanguy April 22nd 05 03:49 PM

wrote:
> Tim,
>
> I need anti-rattle clips for my brakes... needed 'em for a long time

now,
> but just finally getting around to doing something about it. I need

'em for
> all 4. Do you have these available? Autozone has "kits" for front &

back...
> $25 per kit (so $50 & I'm not willing to spend $50 for these tiny

clips).
> Please drop me an email...
. Thanks!

> -Mike

Sorry for the delay, just stopped by in here this A.M. to see if
everyone was still alive and see what has been going on.

I have a couple of these, I will see if I can hunt down about about
two-four more for you.

Please feel free to E-mail me personally anytime (others as well)

April 22nd 05 06:53 PM

Great, tim =). As soon as you do please let me know. I don't have your email
address anymore (that's why I asked you to email me lol). Let me know the
cost for them + shipping & I'll have it to you immediately. Thx.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"Musttanguy" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> wrote:
> > Tim,
> >
> > I need anti-rattle clips for my brakes... needed 'em for a long time

> now,
> > but just finally getting around to doing something about it. I need

> 'em for
> > all 4. Do you have these available? Autozone has "kits" for front &

> back...
> > $25 per kit (so $50 & I'm not willing to spend $50 for these tiny

> clips).
> > Please drop me an email...
. Thanks!

> > -Mike

> Sorry for the delay, just stopped by in here this A.M. to see if
> everyone was still alive and see what has been going on.
>
> I have a couple of these, I will see if I can hunt down about about
> two-four more for you.
>
> Please feel free to E-mail me personally anytime (others as well)

April 27th 05 05:21 AM

Tim, did ya get those sent out? Thx.

-Mike

--