AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Citroen and something else - "1955 Citroen Traction Avant ad.jpg" 323.9 KBytes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=234936)

[email protected] February 9th 08 03:05 AM

Citroen and something else - "1955 Citroen Traction Avant ad.jpg" 323.9 KBytes

1 Attachment(s)

MagisterMax February 9th 08 08:21 AM

Citroen and something else - "1955 Citroen Traction Avant ad.jpg" 323.9 KBytes

So here you have a car of the thirties with a rear suspension of the
seventies. I've always thought it was a shame Citroën didn't continue with
a six cylinder in the DS but I guess the size and weight just wouldn't have
worked in the available space. I remember the press of the day being amazed
at the comfort of the hydropneumatic suspension...except over humpbacked
bridges.

Max